This is the latest version of the popular TR 1200i folding treadmill from renowned fitness equipment brand Lifespan. If you are used to using treadmills in regular gyms or are new to the world of fitness and health, the high quality and depth of features of this piece of home fitness equipment might come as surprise to you.
While the TR 1200i is the entry level treadmill from Lifespan, the high quality build, wealth of features and smooth ride, not to mention the lifetime home warranty, could easily lead you to assume this is their flagship home running machine. In fact, when comparing the features of the other models in this range, there isn’t much to separate it from the others apart from its modest and exceptional value price tag.
Features of the TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
When choosing a treadmill from Lifespan, the high quality build and stunning list of features are what attract most people to this leading brand, and the competitively priced TR 1200i is no exception. It not only looks great and has the ability to fit into most, homes thanks to its compact folding size, but it is jam packed with all the latest features to ensure you meet your fitness goals in the most efficient way. Here is some of the standout features of this impressive home folding treadmill:
- Handlebar controls: by placing a set of controls on the handlebars, Lifespan have made it even easier to change the speed and other settings without the need to switch your focus from running to the central dashboard. This can help you keep a consistent pace and prevent you from losing balance while in the middle of a productive workout.
- Spacious 20-by-56-inch running surface: lesser quality home running machines often scrimp on the size of the running surface which can impede your performance and make it difficult to in your natural style. While most people at home don’t have the room, or want a full sized professional gym treadmill, it doesn’t mean they want to sacrifice the ability to run naturally on their home treadmill. Thankfully Lifespan have recognized this and fitted the TR 1200i with a generous running surface that, when you consider its overall footprint of 33 by 70 inches, is quite remarkable.
- Speed: 0.5 to 11 miles per hour: whether you are training for a competitive race or just want to get fit and shape up at home, the speed range on this home runner from Lifespan will be more than adequate. Combine this with the impressive 15 levels of incline and even the most advanced runners will be challenged by this piece of home cardio equipment.
- Deck suspension: the quickest way to distinguish the lesser quality treadmills from the ones that can deliver real results, without the same risk of injury, is to actually get on them and run. Thanks to the 6 variable-density elastomers of the TR 1200i, just stepping onto this treadmill will tell you all you need to know. This product offers a comfortable, well cushioned ride that will ensure you can run or walk for as long as you to need to, without exposing yourself to any unnecessary risk of injury or joint fatigue.
- Multi-colored LCD console: this is perhaps the standout feature of the TR 1200i. The dashboard here is not like the basic displays you might know from the gym, and while it is feature packed, it is surprisingly easy to use. Getting started for a basic run or walk is simple thanks to the large soft-touch keys, but for those who demand more, the TR1200i has it in spades. In fact, it comes with 17 preset workouts, including an interval program, a calorie tracker, a heart rate monitor, a steps counter and a speed monitor, as well as a the ability to save your workout data for future comparisons.
Why a Folding Treadmill like the TR1200i?
When it comes to buying home fitness equipment, a lot of people are restricted by the amount of space they have available at home to dedicate to setting up an effective exercise area. While most people, if you asked them would prefer to use a treadmill to get in shape at home, they often have to make do with an exercise bike or cross trainer due to lack of space available to them.
While these other forms of home fitness equipment can deliver great results for those looking to improve their fitness or get in shape, if you are not using your preferred type of machine such as a treadmill, then you might find it hard to keep motivated. There is nothing worse than investing your money in a piece of equipment you end up not using after the first month.
So that is where the beauty of a folding treadmill, like the new Lifespan TR 1200i comes into play. By opting for a device that easily folds up, you are now able to get your preferred type of exercise machine, which in turn is likely to increase the chances of you using it and sticking to your home fitness and health regime and ultimately achieving your goals.
When it comes to choosing a folding treadmill, you can’t go wrong with this excellent product from Lifespan. Featuring their EZ drop system, folding and unfolding the new TR 1200i is a breeze, which takes hardly any effort at all and can be completed by people of all strengths and abilities. Unlike some lesser folding treadmills, which opening and closing can be a workout in itself, the task of getting this product out and ready for use is as easy as walking.
The folded dimensions of the Lifespan TR 1200i is 39 by 66 by 33 inches which I’m sure you will agree is pretty remarkable considering the high quality of this home exercise machine.
Why Buy the TR1200i Folding Treadmill?
If you want a budget folding treadmill that has all the features of larger, more expensive models than the TR1200i is the perfect choice. If you don’t want your lack of space at home to comprise your health and fitness goals and limit your choice of equipment, then this version of this popular treadmill from Lifespan has everything you need, and more, to get you on the road to fitness and good health. There has never been a better time to invest in your health and well being.